Virtual Workshop, co-sponsored by Seattle IAQA, PNS-AIHA and UW DEOHS
Title: Reopening Schools: Considerations from an IH Perspective
Workshop Description: The COVID-19 pandemic has been with us for over a year, and with vaccines there is light at the end of the tunnel. However, challenges lie ahead, including with reopening schools. The Seattle IAQA, Pacific Northwest Section - AIHA, and University of Washington Northwest Center for Occupational Health and Safety would like to invite you to attend a virtual seminar with some of our top local IH/public health experts who will provide information on challenges and solutions to reopening of K-12 schools and higher education.
Enrollment is now OPEN.
Cost to enroll is $25, please email email@example.com for a link to the PayPal account and event Zoom link.
Agenda and Speakers:
· Introduction: Mike Smith, CIH (Seattle IAQA), Jill Tepe (University of WA NW Center), Marc Beaudreau, CIH (PNS-AIHA)
· “The Pandemic and Effect on WA Schools” (Marissa Baker, PhD, University of WA)
· “Update from WA DOH on school reopening guidance. How is it working?” (Nancy Bernard, MPH, WA Dept. of Health)
· “Collection of K-12 COVID-19 Outbreak Data” (Samantha Rice, MPH, WA Dept. of Health)
· “K-12, reopening progress, health concerns, IAQ issues?” (Elizabeth Jakab, CIH, Puget Sound Educational Service District)
· " Air Movement in an Operating Room Setting" (Christopher Kobus, MS RN, Staci Kvak, MPH, MSN, RN University of WA Medical Center)
· “The CO2 Method for Determining Air Changes Per Hour in a Building” (Marc Beaudreau, CIH University of WA)
|Item #||Product||Price||Add to Cart|