Membership in PNS-AIHA
Membership in the PNS-AIHA is open to industrial hygienists and other professionals in the field of occupational and environmental health and safety. The PNS-AIHA has a membership of nearly 400 professionals in the Pacific Northwest.
Benefits of Membership
Membership in an AIHA local section provides you with a wide range of networking opportunities in the occupational health and safety field. AIHA national membership is not required in joining an AIHA local section, but membership in both organizations is strongly encouraged to maximize benefits. Benefits of membership in the Pacific Northwest Section of AIHA include:
- Meet and network with other OEHS professionals and vendors in the pacific northwest region
- Learn and exchange best practices at local section meetings
- Opportunities to run for local section office and to volunteer on committees
- Access to the latest local section newsletters* Cascade Impactor
- Access to all the current national AIHA Webinars
- Eligibility for discounts on local events such as the NOHC, Spring Symposium and Local Education Committee tours
Note*: local section members must be logged into the website to view/access the newsletter webpage.
Already a Member?Login here
Join now or Renew your membership below: